Re: (ET) Update my my old "cooked" Trojan batteries

I probably have a timer I could give you. I do not use them; I prefer
the Landis charger controller.

There are some who will advise you that the Landis is not a standard
charger algorithm and it is a better idea to just charge the pack then
monitor it and turn the charger back on when it is low. Which is kind
of confusing; because that's exactly what the Landis does. The key is
that the GE charge is ferro-resonant; the Landis would not work so
well with a  plain transformer-rectifier charger.