(ET) Wood Chipper Conversion

This isn't directly related to EV's, but someone might have some knowledge
on this question that I have.

Has anyone ever converted a gas powered wood chipper to electric? I have
one that has that was given to me and it turns out that the crank is bent
as something fell off the chipper wheel and jammed, bending the
crankshaft. I am interested in converting it to electric as the motor is
bad, so it is eligible. I have and Elec-trak with a 36 volt battery
system, so I could use that to power the motor on the chipper or else go
with an AC motor and a long extension cord.
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.

Electric S-10 project
E-15 project