Re: (ET) charger problem

David Wrote:
I usually say "ask the manufacturer," but I think USBMC's charging
directions are aimed more at users who need to get the highest possible
capacity from their batteries on every single cycle, and are willing to
sacrifice some cycle life for it.

Is it that, or possibly that their chemistry is different than the
Trojan's that most a familiar with?

According to http://www.batteryuniversity.com/partone-13.htm

"Note: The BCI readings apply to flooded batteries with antimony
doping. Calcium will raise the voltage by 5 - 8%. Calcium is commonly
used for maintenance-free lead acid batteries."

Does USB dope with Calcium perhaps?

Note: While you're reading this I'm looking into it.

Stay Charged!
Hump