Re: (ET) Ariens AMP Mower

My E20 with Alltrax meets almost all my needs.  I mow a hilly acre, push some snow, and jockey a 3600# camping trailer with it.  The Alltrax gives great precise control, and yes, the magic smoke drifted out of the first two units.  This last one has been fine.

My only complaints are (1) pegleg braking & traction, and (2) lack of guts on the hills - an ICE will easily outperform it.  The latter is my main gripe, but I've simply learned to be patient.  Would I like an electric with a snazzy new design, more power, smoother steering, faster ratio, a cupholder & a mulching deck?  Sure, but then I couldn't afford it.

Not that I can afford this either, but the new Hustler Zeon looks interesting too.  http://www.hustlerturf.com/Web-content/Index.html

Steve