(ET) EGT 200 forsale

I have a New Idea EGT for sale It has New batteries  just 3 charges on them , Snow blower front mower deck , chains , wheel weight's GE/New Idea rotary 110 converter (rare find) Every thing works little rust on the back of battarie box 2 spots very small new seat asking $1200.00 this is what I have into it and thats what I want out of it.
Iam located in midwestern ontario can deliver in southern ontario On your Dime
I can be reached at 1800 735 0908 any time or email me here .