From: Eric Miller <e-max sbcglobal net>
To: George Stoneberg <gstoneberg yahoo com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:33:38 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) Golf Cart for Elec-Trak Uses

George,
Are you trying to use a golfcar motor on the gas tractor conversion? Most
golfcar motors do not have a endcap and bearing on the PTO end of the
motors and the other problem is the output shaft is a female spline. The
really old E-Z-GO golfcars did use electric motors using two end caps with
bearings and an output shaft that is keyed. If you are already aware of
this sorry for repeating it. I would recommended using a large diameter
motor of 6-7" to help with running cooler than a small 4-5" motor for your
drive motor.
Eric