From: Jim Coate <jbc_lists_NO_REPLY coate org>
Subject: (ET) Whisper Mow
To: "Elec-Trak" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 6:00 AM
Another new entry in the electric mower world:
   http://whispermow.com

Closest to maybe an E10 as a front-mount for comparison.
Pricing is listed at $5,000 for the 36V model, $5600 for
the 48V model.

I of course hope to learn more as things develop.

--
Jim Coate, Spencertown, New York
http://www.eeevee.com

= = =
NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will
*not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions
here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/