(ET) Not running C185

Hello all,
I acquired a non running C185 in July and have cleaned it up, as well as visually repaired all the obvious, with help of many, including Jim Coate who has solved my varistor problem.

I am still unable to get the main drive motor going unless I manually engage the 2AH (second from left) relay. Once moving. it works great; all speeds, forward and reverse. I have the seat switch temporarily by-passed (it twas missing when I acquired it) and the brake switch works fine.

I am desperate to get running, as well as extremely frustrated. The schematic and wiring doesn't tell a non expert like myself where to go from here, especially since I have yet to see it ever running on its own.

Jef in WI