Re: (ET) New Pack Voltage

No problem that I can see. Once everyone is well broken in slightly longer charging cycles will put the numbers where you'd like to see them.The equalization phase of charging may not have been completed when you checked them.

Of course the ultimate Luddite weapon for determining state of charge is the nice messy hydrometer.............................

RJ

John J Casey wrote:
Have a new pack of T-105's as of January '08. At that time got a new capacitor from Harold for the onboard charger. The first 13 charge cycles registered 45v or a bit higher over an 18 hr charge time. I was happy. The next 9 charge cycles, up till today, register 44.4-44.6v. My understanding is that a healthy pack must have a finish charge of 45v. Load test with mower running gave me 6.08v and 6.09v for the two front batteries and 6.13-6.19v for the four rear batteries. Do I have a problem?
Thanks,
Jack