(ET) New Pack Voltage

Have a new pack of T-105's as of January '08.  At that time got a new capacitor from Harold for the onboard charger.  The first 13 charge cycles registered 45v or a bit higher over an 18 hr charge time.  I was happy. The next 9 charge cycles, up till today, register 44.4-44.6v.  My understanding is that a healthy pack must have a finish charge of 45v.  Load test with mower running gave me 6.08v and 6.09v for the two front batteries and 6.13-6.19v for the four rear batteries.  Do I have a problem?
Thanks,
Jack