Re: (ET) micoswitch

Do you mean something like this, which would be activated by the cam wheel?
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=64
You can use the 3 pictures at the bottom as a guide to figure out which terminal configuration you need to match (DT, NC, NO).

I also have the switches with the long thin levers on them although not on the web site yet, so just ask.

Note that e-mail replies to the above address will not go through (anti-spam protection). If you want to contact me directly, use the "contact us" form on the website at http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

- Jim Coate
ETS