(ET) location of serial # plates; also anyone near Markdale, Ontario, Canada?

>From: "Fred Walter" <Fred Walter mks com>
>Subject: (ET) how do I identify the following tractors?
>I just picked up two electric tractors

Several people pointed out to me where I could find the serial # plates.

The GE Elec-trak is an E12. The serial # plate is on the right hand side
panel, visble with the hood open. Is this where the serial # plates are
for all Elec-trak tractors?

The New Idea is an EGT100. The serial # plate is the right side of the
rear battery box in front of the rear wheel. Is this where the serial #
plates are for all New Idea tractors?

Is there anyone near me with one of these running that I could visit?
I'm located near Markdale, Ontario, Canada.