(ET) how do I identify the following tractors?

I just picked up two electric tractors (along with one mower deck, one
snowthrower and a front blade).

The one says "GE" on the front, and the other says "New Idea". The
tractors have been repainted (at least once or twice) and I don't see
any serial number plates anywhere on them.

How can I identify what I have? Are there online/downloadable versions
of manuals that I can download, that will tell me how to
troubleshoot/fix these tractors?

Neither tractor came with keys. Do these tractors use a standard key,
that I can buy somewhere?

I'm located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

    Thanks,
    Fred