Re: (ET) Modern Electric Tractor Inc Company

About the lift motor you will use...

I work in the RV industry in northern Indiana. RV's with slide rooms use a

12 volt reversible gear motor. There are about umpteen different types and

models of these. They are strong enough to move big slide rooms, and they
all
have some type of rotating shaft at the output side. Have you looked at
this as
a source for the lift motor?

There are 6 of these sitting in a fellow workers office that he said I
could
have - if I ever remember to go get them....

Jerry, if I can help out on this angle let me know. I'm sure you are
familiar with the heavier lift motor used on the New Idea models, and
these  slide
motors are even beefier.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN

On Tue,  10 Jun 2008 12:42:08 Dennis Pestka

Subject: Re: (ET) Modern Electric Tractor Inc Company
Any update on how  you guys are doing ?