Re: (ET) FW: Diodes

I'm kind of assuming that this is an AGM Battery. So I would think the
.7V diode drop would bring the cars charging voltage down to 14 volts
for this pack, resulting in a better charging setup.  By better, I
mean a little less chance of gassing the AGM's.

I guess we will have to know the exact make/model of the pack to be
able to determine what it will do... Jeremy?

Is this one of those Secure Start(R) things?