To: "et" <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 11:52 AM
Subject: (ET) tilling

Just a weird question, wonder how many passes anyone makes when the use
the ET tiller to till up the garden ?  Boss-lady says at least 3
following a different track each time.

We have good sandy loam soil that hasn't had a big tractor or plow on
for at least 20 years.

wombat

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3128 (20080523) __________

http://www.eset.com