Re: (ET) Advice on setting up and E20 and front Deck

Hi Geof,

From my experience and what others on the Elec-Trak site have said, GE did not give high priority to cut quality when designing the decks.

Like you, I was quite disappointed with the appearance of the cut lawn when I first got an Elec-Trak.

Four or five years ago I got a set of Gatorblades and they made a noticeable difference in mowing quality and handle the clippings quite well, so they are barely visible.  To use the Gatorblades properly, you need to remove the baffle under the deck.

Barry
Dayton

E-15