Re: (ET) Pack Monitor

We just installed a PakTrakr with 2 remotes (each remote for six
batteries) on our ComutaCar electric car, which is 48volt.  It has 4 six
volt batteries in front and 4 in the rear, and we decided to put a remote
at each battery set in order to have fewer small wires running all over.
Also, we will be all set if we upgrade to 72 volts, too, as we aren't
using connections for 2 batteries for each remote.  We bought the current
sensor option but didn't get that installed yet, as it will take a bit of
rewiring of the car controls.  So far, I am impressed by the amount of
info that is displayed for the cost of the setup.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI

Be a better friend, newshound, and