Re: (ET) Pack Monitor

I have also looked at them a couple of times already. Not for my elec-trak, I can keep track of 6 batts manually, but for my electric car. The only draw back I can see is the lack of a kwh meter that would
keep track of kwh in or out. I had emails with the developer of these
devices and it looks like they cannot offer this functionality.

Markus

Christopher Zach schrieb:
Thompson, Geof wrote:
HI
Check out this URL http://www.paktrakr.com/index.html. Pretty cool product for around $70. I have no commercial interest in this product just found it and think it solves the monitoring problem some you folks are dealing with.

Well that's interesting. I just bought one of the monitors and a $80 data module, will see if it works on the Elec-trak.

If it does, I am going to buy a bunch of them for my Geo Prizm....

Chris