Re: (ET) Transmission parts

   From: Steve Welch <swelch dejazzd com>
   Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:30:43 -0400

   You caught my attention with "limited slip".  I have an E20 - is a
   limited slip trans worth seeking out?  Would it be a "bolt-in", and
   would it help with traction issues?

It's probably worth a lot if you can get one.  My Electric Ox has
separate motors for the 2 wheels, so there is no issue of differential
slip.  I have significantly better traction with the Ox without tire
chains than I had on my Elec-trak (E15) even with chains.

                                        Ken