Re: (ET) Transmission parts

All you have to change is the differential parts.That's easy. FINDING  the parts, well....................................

RJ

Ralph & Elaine Vogan wrote:
The limited slip trans is hard to find.  Tractor pull people grab them up for their machines.  I was wondering if new limited slip differential parts would fit in our trans?  If you could find a complete trans unit it should just bolt in.

I just put my spare trans from my parts machine into my E20.  I need to rebuild the old one, but I don't think I will have the time this year.

Ralph

Steve Welch wrote:
You caught my attention with "limited slip".  I have an E20 - is a limited slip trans worth seeking out?  Would it be a "bolt-in", and would it help with traction issues?

Thanks,

Steve