Re: (ET) battery drainage question

David,

I agree mostly with what you said.

I have a suggestion though;

Taking into consideration the rise in popularity of non-lead acid battery
chemistries, I think you should probably include the term lead-acid when
suggesting those tips on long term storage.

I believe *all* of the other chemistries would rather be left partially
discharged (lithium based) or fully discharged (nickel based) for long
term storage.

For an ET this probably won't be important... and you could probably say
that someone using another chemistry would already know how to treat them.
But, you'd be suprised to find out how many people on the BB600 list (as
only one example) want to treat their NiCads like lead-acids.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump