(ET) For Sale - Elec-Traks & Parts Schenectady NY

My father in law - a retired GE Engineer has 4 Tractors and LOADS of parts and manuals for sale, including:

E12S w/mower deck - running
E12S - Not Running
E12 - Not Running
E15 - Was Running when put in storage 6 years ago - needs batteries
2 Mower Decks
2 Plow Blades w/yokes
Too many small parts to list

I was going to list these for him on eBay, but figured I would list them here first. He's not looking to give these away, nor make a killing. I'm sure that all fair & reasonable offers will be considered.

See pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/prowebpromo/ElecTrak

Please contact him directly at fuzball nycap rr com with any offers or questions.

Learning  Haven
2 N Lyons Ave
Menands, NY 12204
(518) 316-1300