Re: (ET) ebay

And speaking of which... I'll be keeping my eyes open, but if anyone knows of, or has, any ET for sale up 'round Boston (New England or NY, or farther; and yep, I see the NJ one(s)), I am trying to get the Discovery Museums of Acton hooked up with an ET for their yard maintenance. I have accessories to donate, but no tractor! I would buy it to donate, or, if one of you wonderful owners were feeling generous, you could make a tax-deductible in-kind contribution!

Love the ETs,

-Max

PS: I got to bring my E15 to a job the other day... we had to move sand around inside a building. The guy who hired me was impressed that there was an electric tractor solution he didn't know about. Yeah huh!