From: Klein Robert W NPRI
To: Klein Robert W NPRI; 'elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu' <elec-trak
cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tue Apr 01 09:58:10 2008
Subject: E-eo charger diagnostics

Following the troubleshooting section of my manual I only get 40vdc on
each output when I should see 70vdc

My diodes check out OK as does my 4uf capacitor

I suspect a bad transformer

Can anyone provide me with line to line resistance values so I can check
this out?

Any other ideas would be appreciated

Bob in Charlestown RI in a total rebuild with Alltrax controller

Sent using BlackBerry