(ET) Welding a deck with some rust

Ah well, even when I put the deck away for the winter, I get rust.

This year I forgot to clean out the leaves and debris that accumulate behind the rear roller mount assemblies. As a result, when I pulled the deck out for the spring, I see that there are a bunch of rust holes right behind the rear roller mount.

So what's the best way to patch small rust holes on the deck? I have an Elec-trak welder, and a brazing torch assembly. It's a curved section (isn't it always), what would be the best steps to fix it?

Chris