(ET) Kill A Watt Model P4460

A search for Model P4460 listed SmartHomeUSA.com with the battery backup
model for $44.95. I have 2 of the older models so I probably will not buy
the newer one now.

The write up reports the following--Building upon the success of the Kill A
Watt Power Monitor (model P4400), P3 International has introduced an
enhanced Power Monitor - the Kill A Watt EZ (model P4460). This unit has
the
same features and functionality of the original model, but adds the
capability to program in your local utility rate and display projected
costs
in dollar and cents by hour, day, week, month or year. Additionally, the
unit has a built-in battery backup to retain accumulated readings when
power
is interrupted.

Boy, does that sound good. David this tops the cap idea, but thanks anyway.
Thank also to John R and Michael. I may break down and buy one soon. Raymon