Re: (ET) EGT 200 scoop pictures

Barry,

Your post to the group went fine, thanks for the info and the pix of the
scoop.  I took a look at these scoops a year or so back as one was being
offered on Craigslist for a reasonable price.  After doing some research
on it and reading the reviews available at that time, I decided against
it.  The link that you provide to the sears site certainly has some good
reviews now and they may have corrected some issues, hence the higher
price now.  Is the bucket pivot done with the lever arraignment?  I may
look into these again if my current conversion of a snow blower doesn't
pan out.

Thanks,

Bob K.

Robert Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer
First Republic Bank
San Frincisco, CA. 94111
(415) 288.1478
rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com
"Just agree with me and we'll both be right."