Re: (ET) ET Charges for Pennys a Day

Hi Raymon,
Yes the Landis controller is the best addition to ETs
in 20 years.  This is a great way to stay charged.

Your are correct the Kill-a-Watt will reset if power
is removed.  I mostly use it to determine the kw/hr
for plowing and mowing, by checking the reading before
charging and a day latter.

I think 4 cents is a great value for plowing my 6,000
sq foot driveway.  My neighbor with a smaller driveway
used a gallon of gas in his blower.
Thanks,
Paul