From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Bob Murcek
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:32 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Broken again

I've heard that something that women hate about men is that whenever something bad happens to them another woman will give them a hug to console them, but a man will offer suggestions on how to avoid the problem again.

So, has anyone found a way to protect the field wires?!

>>> Steve & Carol Welch <welches dejazzd com> 1/17/2008 7:52 PM >>>
I hate it when I do stuff like that.  Best I can say is that Murphy's
Law happens to all of us.

Steve