Re: (ET) Ni-Zn batteries

Well, I went back today and looked at them again. They are indeed Evercells, and from the dust on them, it looks like they have been sitting around for four years. There are around 36 or so of them, although there may be more available. I was told they were never used, because there was a problem with the charger. Maybe that's why Evercell went broke. They are all discharged. Most of them are double batteries, made up of two of the one shown in these photos, stuck together side by side to make up 24V 40AH. It sounds like they can be had for around $25 ea. I'm not sure if that's per single or per double battery. I got a couple of them to mess with. But I will be leaving in a couple of days for 6 weeks, so I won't have any answers before I get back. But the owner would like to unload them soon if possible, so if anyone is serious about getting a good portion of them, let me know and I will put you in touch. He probably won't be interested in selling just one or two.
Photos here:
http://members.alcisp.com/hlandis alcisp com/niznbat1.JPG
http://members.alcisp.com/hlandis alcisp com/niznbat2.JPG
http://members.alcisp.com/hlandis alcisp com/niznbat3.JPG