(ET) Tractor love

There's a scene in an episode of The Simpsons in which Groundskeeper Willy declares, as he caresses his favorite lawncare vehicle, in his thick brogue, "Ach, tractor, I luhv ye! And if it weren't against God's law, I'd make ye me wife!"

Now, my tractor love doesn't go that far. BUT... my E-15, returned to service just a little more than a week ago (vandalized original controls replaced with a Curtis controller, etc.), with its Craftsman plow on a stout home-made bracket, in Boston's first storm of the new year, and WOW! ET with a plow is impressive! I have a weight box and chains and it's push-tastic. For wet, heavy snow, when the E-20 with a thrower clogs up a lot, this thing is a brilliant complement.

Sweet, sweet ETs.

-Max