Re: (ET) E- tractors

It also depends on location. They are expensive to ship. I think Jerry gave a good range on prices. I sold an E15 with deck for around $500 that wasn't much to look at but ran well, with used batteries. I think that was a good deal (for the buyer). Oh, yeah and condition (or absence) of batteries is important, as well as which attachments may come with it.

- SteveS

Janet Andersen wrote:
I'm just wondering what the market value is for the e-trac. I have a coworker who knows where one is, I don't have the model yet, but was wondering what they sell for. Denis