Re: (ET) E20 motor at 48V

No, no not at all. Well it is a lot to digest, but I want to learn it. Foolishly, I managed to not take the motors class when I studied EE - "heck I want to work on these new-fangled (at the time) computers, not motors!" Well I have incentive to learn it now.

Also I think I misspoke about the E20 motor. I was thinking of the snowblower motor when I described it as mostly series with a bit of shunt. Of course the E20 is a separate field - how else would you be able to do field-weakening?

Thanks Robert and Jeff for the added info. I'm starting to get excited about this project!

- SteveS

Probably really confused a simple question......

...Walt