Re: (ET) snowblower weight

Never tried to chop ice with the tiller but did use it for counter weight.
Can't remember if I was plowing or throwing but I know it definitely worked to add traction.

Air. One of these days I *REALLY* need to replace my front tires;
they're just rocks. Anyone know if I can go into any tractor shop and
get new ones mounted?

What also really helps is to have a weight box on the back. Not so much
for traction as to have something to take the weight of the blower off
the front wheels. I find that about 200lbs of batteries helps a lot.

Probably the best thing to put on the back would be the tiller. Hm,
actually that would be impressive: You could use the blower to take out
the snow, then use the tiller to smash apart ice mountains.

Anyone ever tried this? Could the tiller handle mountains of ice if you
lift it to max height?

Chris