To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:59 AM
Subject: (ET) More Power Inverters

Mike,

Your suggestion of a generator is almost certainly the easiest solution
but speaking for myself, and perhaps many ET owners:

1.  I very much dislike ICEs if there is a viable alternative.

2.  I already have stored energy sitting there in my ET, doing nothing.

3.  The inverter and wiring may cost less than a generator, and should
last considerably longer--with no maintenance issues.

4.  I don't need another large machine taking up space.

5.  It's a challenge!

YMMV     :-)

Thon