(ET) Snow dud

Well, first snow here in MD, and it caught me somewhat unawares. So this evening I go outside, fire up the tractor, drop the mower deck off and drive it over to the shed to get the blower.

Get off, try to lower the lift strap. *rrrroiruiuriurrrr* groaning noises trying to *unwind* the lift. Winding it up of course works fine. Then the 30a fuse blows.

*sigh*

No snow blowing for me. I pulled the lift, and it looks like one of the lift wires was shorting. Oh well. I'll work on it tomorrow, but by that time I'm sure the snow will melt.

Meantime, out with the shovel. :-(

Chris