-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
subscriptions aeolusdevelopment com
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 1:11 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Power Source ? Mystery Spinner

Konstanty, Walter Wrote
>  Came across this website...interesting...a mystery "spinner" made
>from off the shelf parts that produces 3 times the power required to
>run it...
>
>http://keelynet.com/tilley/tillblock.htm

That's rather amusing (or sad depending on whether you take it
seriously).

It strikes me that there is a corollary to Clark's third law(1) along
the lines of

For some portion of the public technology is magic.

And if case you were wondering, of course it doesn't work.

Robert

(1) "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke's_three_laws