Re: (ET) Free E15 in MA on eBay

Good stuff! I notice the guy used pictures of my ElecTrak from my webpage! I'll take that as a compliment; I'm doing my part for charity.

Good luck bidding, allayous.

-Max

On 10/18/07, Jeff Tickner <jefft softlanding com> wrote:

Not really free, I just bid it up to $202.50 and I'm not the high bidder.

What's nice is the money will be donated to charity so I'll have to find out from my wife how much we can donate to charity :-)

Jeff Tickner
Senior Support Engineer
SoftLanding Systems
a subsidiary of Unicom

"Doug McCorkle" <dmccorkl sover net>
Sent by: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu

10/18/2007 01:22 PM

<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
cc
Subject
(ET) Free E15 in MA on eBay

I thought folks might be interested in this eBay listing:
Item # 300162504803, or search eBay for elek-trac.
It's in Gloucester or Rockport, MA, and comes with an E-15, plow, two mower
decks, snowblower, extra motors and parts.  It sounds like he's looking for
someone to really take care of the machine.
I wish I didn't already have the same basic group of parts!
Doug McCorkle
AllTraxed E15

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL and/or ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT and is intended only for the individual(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the UNICOM Systems, Inc. Postmaster ( postmaster unicomsi com) of the error immediately, do not read or use the email and any attachments in any manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system if the communication was sent via email. UNICOM Systems, Inc. (818) 838-0606 Fax: (818) 838-0776