-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces
cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Doug McCorkle
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:02 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Free E15 in MA on eBay

I thought folks might be interested in this eBay listing:
Item # 300162504803, or search eBay for elek-trac.
It's in Gloucester or Rockport, MA, and comes with an E-15, plow, two
mower decks, snowblower, extra motors and parts.  It sounds like he's
looking for someone to really take care of the machine.
I wish I didn't already have the same basic group of parts!
Doug McCorkle
AllTraxed E15