Re: (ET) Energy usage

I would check the batteries and connections first. Be sure the batteries are all watered correctly, check each battery (preferably with a load tester), and see if any battery connections are warm after mowing.

If that's all good, I'd be sure there's no mechanical impediment: Does it roll down a small hill easily in neutral? Can you turn the motor easily ( again in neutral).

I would think these few simple tests stand a good chance of narrowing the problem down.

- may also be a disconnect going bad.
- if it's an E20 and has the small sheet metal shunt: check that for poor connections - that will dump a lot of energy.

- SteveS
Banks, Michael J. wrote:
The past couple of times I have mowed the lawn, the 'track seems to be
using more energy than usual...