Re: (ET) Elec-trak and tunes

Run a car radio with *big* spkrs on it to bug the neighbors off of 12V,
tapped from any 2 batteries.  Isolate everything from the tractor's
chassis and put your radio's chassis on your 12V negative.  Don't ground
the antenna mount to the tractor chassis.  Use a regular car antenna. The
headlight fuse for + and the black wire of the hedge clipper etc outlet
should do for 12V but measure it first to be sure.
  Going rate around here at the junkyards for good 'generic aftermarket'
ones (easy to wire) is $20 and you can even have rear speakers and
cassette tape.  I don't recommend CD auto radios junkyard ones usually
skip a lot.

If you can't go first class don't go at all.  *Anyone* can have a
portable radio on a garden tractor (but they get ignition static on AM if
they are gas tractors).   Our ET's are already first class.

Dave
Weymouth MA