Re: (ET) External charger question

My charger doesn’t seem to be working.   It makes the sound that it usually makes, but it seems a little lower in pitch.    After 4 hours, the fuel gauge needle was still not in the white section.

 Is it possible to diagnose and fix the charger?

 Is it cheaper to fix/replace with original than replace with an external charger?

What  should the output voltage of the charger be?

 Can I measure anywhere on the tractor that usually measures around 38v or is the charging voltage somewhere specific in the circuit?

I need to find the cheapest way to repair this?  My wife is getting annoyed that our E12 seems to keep needing minor repairs.

Sorry about the barrage of questions.

Mike

Colchester, CT