(ET) E15 for sale

Good morning all,

I have an E15 that someone may be interested in. It is located in Edgecomb Maine . I bought it a few years ago with the intention of replacing my E10, which refuses to die!! At this point, I have too many projects.

It is complete (except for batteries) and seems to be in excellent shape. I also includes a front mounted 3 blade mower. Please e-mail me for more info as well as pictures if you are interested. Price is $600.00, which is what I paid. I hate to see it sitting there lonely and neglected.

Best,

Davis Carver
Bath Cycle and Ski/BIKEMAN
U.S. Route 1, PO Box 372