Re: (ET) Fwd: [EVDL] The Case for the Electric Tractor

David, I agree. I think there are some PV technologies in the high teens for efficiency, but these are for satellites and other price-is-no-object applications, not for commercial grade product.

My sense is that battery amortization may not be quite as big an issue for the tractors as for on-road EVs. Current draws are not usually as high. The ETs seem to have batteries that last more than a decade. My on-road EVs seem to get about 4 years.

Anyway, my main reason for posting was to let other electric tractor enthusiasts know that the technology is getting some mention in the mainstream.

Darryl