-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 22:05:07 -0000
From: "yp251" <yp251 yahoo ca>

E15 with mowing attachment for sale. Tractor is in unrestored
condition. All mechanical components are apparently in good condition.
Owner manual is available. I am posting this ad for my brother who
would love to bring back this tractor to life but who does not have the
time. Tractor is located in the municipality of Melbourne in southern
Quebec. Asking $500 Cdn. Transportation costs at the expense of
buyer, of course. Send email for photos.