Re: (ET) Fw: Stock E20 charger

Yes, but because that is only 4.5A max, it doesn't seem to me (and said by
others) that it could ever quickly charge a deeply discharged pack.  If I
have
heavy use, say from an hour of plowing snow, will the Soneil 3610SRF be
able to
recharge the pack within, say, half a day?  If I plow in the morning, I
may
have to revisit the scene again in the evening, or perhaps the next day.
I saw
one person comment that the Soneil 3610SRF took about a week to fully
recharge
his ET.

--
Jeremy Gagliardi