-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Jeremy Gagliardi com
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 2:36 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Fw: Stock E20 charger

Once again, I don't want anyone to misunderstand my goal.  I mean to check
my
battery water once per month, as usual.  My original post about this topic
meant to highlight my mistake in this regard, and the fact that I was
clueless
about how the battery cells were isolated.

In any event, my "set and forget" goal is strictly regarding the charger.

desire something that handles a bulk recharge after use of the tractor,
but
without having to revisit the charger for weeks or months at a time, it
will

automatically reactivate the charger, should the pack dip below the
setpoint

voltage (and hopefully detect trouble to stop the charge if the voltage
doesn't
increase).

Also, during the winter, I will still need a charger than can handle a
"quick"
(relatively speaking, of course) charge just in case I have to reuse my
tractor
day-to-day, or even multiple time a day.

--
Jeremy Gagliardi