Re: (ET) Stock E20 charger

Jeremy Gagliardi com wrote:
Some may miss my goal, here. I'm not just looking for a battery maintainer. I'm looking for a plug-in and forget system (aside my my monthly PDA alarms to go check the battery water--we all know that's a necessary step). In other words, when I'm done using my ET, I want to park it, plug it in, and have the unit handle both the bulk charge, as well as any maintenance charges for long periods of inactivity.

That would be a solar array. I ran my E20 for years on that, works really well. And with the newer models of Outback power charge controllers you can have true three-step charging that will baby your batteries as much as you want.

Chris