(ET) charger control

I really like the Landis Charger timer. It works very well mainly because
the ET charger is ferroresonant. I'm not sure it would work so well with a
normal transformer-rectifier charger. But it may. Sure, more features
could be added, but which ones?

The feature I would most like to see!!.....

Given that the Landis is basically a plug it in and forget it device. I
need a feature that reminds my wife and kids to "PLUG IT IN, DAMNIT!!"

How about a little logic.

Key off (or seat switch off)
Landis on
AC missing

Horn sounds short blast every 5 minutes.  Hey, 5 minutes, hmmm... I seem
to recall something about 5 minute intervals....

--
Stay Charged!
Hump